Monday, April 27, 2009

mini update

I got an email from my fert nurse and she scheduled my apointment for cd 13, i have a follie scan and the post coital test that day too. so 2 birds w/ one stone. I hate seeing her after i email her and get on her nerves-HAHA. dh says its her job and she's used to it-we'll see. We might even have to make a mini trip out of it. We might have to stay in a hotel. I asked about the iui and the costs-here is what she said : The price of insemination is $360-. You will also have an ultrasound, $145-, and labs, $130-.Then you have the cost of your medications, femara and HCG injection. Hmmm.. we've got the money for that :) I also got a call from the pharmacy, Ascend Pharmacy, and my trigger will be about $45. so that's not too bad (did i say that already-lol) so we'll see. im nervous about the post coital test bc im certain it will be bad but we'll see. We'll see what GOd will do this month :)

Im just ready to get on w/ things. so i will be going May 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment