Monday, September 7, 2009

Last Day of Provera

YAY today was my last day of provera-thank God! Now i just wait for my period to come, and then i will take Femara on days 1-4. then i just wait. Waiting has got to be the hardest part of all during this journey. In the past 2 years and 2 months, i have waited more times than i ever thought possible. God must really be working on some patience for me. lol. im trying-boy am i trying so hard!!!

Last night i went to a youth conference at ASU to watch Meredith Andrews, Brandon Heath, Josh Wilson (i think that was his name-lol) and 7 miles. it was really good. but what really stuck out to me was what one of the guest speakers said-he said " God will not start somthing with/in you, that He will not finish". God started me in this journey and He will finish it. whether it be through a biological birth, foster care, adoption, or anything.... It will be finished-and it will be finished soon :) I have this overwhelming desire in my heart-and its getting stronger and stronger. my will and my faith is getting stronger and stronger as well. (its also being tested more and more)

God is working deep in my life right now, and i cant wait to see what the next couple of months hold. As for now, no more dr apointments until Jan. so my posts will be few and far between (unless i conceive in the mean-time :)) Please continue to pray for us and all my friends who are facing this heart-ache as well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment