Tuesday, February 24, 2009

YAY dr apointment update :)

Okay-dr apointment. I went there, and they did an ultrasound, pg test and blood pressure (which was high bc i was nervous-lol) ultrasound was good.. my lining was thick, but not thick enough. pg test was neg (of course) umm.. im going to start promentrium (provera) tonight. and im going to take it for 10 days and then call when period comes. Okay then i go on like day 2 or so and get an ultrasound and script for femara (7.5mg) and im going to take that days 3-7 instead of 5-9 (dont know why-lol) Then im going to go back on cd 14 (or 15) and get a post coital test (which is a test to see how travs sperm does in my cervical mucus and if my mucus kills his stuff-they can also tell how many of trav's sperm are living) and to see how many follies i get. he said since i did great w/ the last cycles of femara-then he will just leave me on that. (which is fine w/ me and its cheaper!) he said we will do about another 3-4 months of femara (since i took the 5 month break then its fine) and if that doesnt work then we'll move on to injections. he didnt want to do the injections 1) bc of the pcos-the chances of overstimulating increase and 2) bc i had 3 big follies last time on just the femara. (which sounds resonable to me) IF the post coital test comes back bad then we will do iui in april along w/ femara. Also, with the femara im going to get the hcg trigger and then that should make my follies release the eggs. OH! also he said that my right tube didnt look blocked, it looked like an air pocket at the opening of my tube ( the air pocket was a big white circle) and he saw some dye actually spilling into the tube (at the opening) and as it progressed, the air pocket moved into the tube, and blocked the dye from going all the way. sounded good to me.Hmmm.. my A1C was great and didnt signal diabetes. My prolactin levels went back down to .4 (that's POINT 4) and it was 35 before.. so that's good. My insulin was still a litle high but im to stay on the dostinex and metformin. He said to be patient (HA! did he know who he was talking to?? lol) Travis really liked him and even thinks we should name our baby after him -lol. his name is dr parker (trav liked the name parker-from our list)I think that's all to tell :) I dont know what else. I just wait for my period now.

No comments:

Post a Comment