Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my dr apointment

Okay-so i went all the way to winston and had my post coital test and then a follicle scan, including my trigger shot.

Good news and hmmm.. maybe not so good news.

Good news is that i had 2 follicles. one was about 20mm and one was about 30mm. so i triggered. my uterine lining was about 10mm.. and that's great! the biggest follicle was getting hazy so that meant that i was going to ovulate soon... but the trigger allows them both to release (so my nurse said-lol) but that's the good news :)

the maybe not so good news is that she didnt see any sperm with my post coital test (they checked my "stuff" to see how hostile it is) well, it was too thick (TMI HERE) so i go back on Friday around 11:30 to see if it got any thinner, which she is hoping for.. as am i. so we'll be doing the post coital test again on Friday (if you want more detail info, just google it bc i dont want to go into details on what they do and what they check-lol)

I trust in God and that He knows what He is doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment