Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oct 15, 2010

National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day (Recognized by the US Government as of 2006). I invite all of you to partake in a moment of rememberence at 7:00 p.m. Be it a moment of silence, the lighting of a candle, whatever.

I never thought that Id "celebrate" this day.

I never thought that Id be one of the ones mourning over the loss of a baby.

Yes, some of you still argue and say-an embryo isnt a baby-but yes, that was. that was OUR baby. God made that baby-and God needed that baby in Heaven more than on earth.

I never knew that baby....

that baby was never in my womb...

but still.... we loved that baby. That was our baby-our little Embie.

Its hard, very hard.

sure.. I didnt suffer the physical stuff of a pregnancy loss, but emotionaly i did. I cried, I screamed, I threw up... I mourned. I am still mourning. I know that God gave us that baby and took that baby for a reason. A reason we dont know why, but He needed that baby with Him rather than on earth.

I will still be mourning and greiving bc Oct 9, 2010 is a date that I will never forget. The day that I had all hope torn from my heart.

I know I have a new start, a fresh start.

And God is with me every step of the way.



So please... on this day... remember all those babies.

Wether, they have been embies, still born, early miscarriage (late miscarriage) or that passed away after birth... they were all babies. Remember those babies. Keep them in your heart today as you mourn the loss of those babies. They may or may not have been your babies, but most likely you know someone who has endured the heartache of a losing a child. So take time at 7pm and remember those babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment