Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dr Update!!!

Well, i tested this morn and it was negative (of course) so i started the provera today and will take it for 10 days. then when i get my period i will go on my 5th day to get the hsg done. So that is that plan. Well, come to find out-there are 3 other people off the calendar at work and that isnt allowed! i had my apointment first and i knew no one would move theirs, so i called to see if they had like a day or 2 sooner. well they had feb 4th. so i called travis and he said-yeah, go for it.. its just w/ the nurse. so i made my apt for feb 4th. well, i was working (about 3 hrs later) and the receptionist calls back and said that she made my apointment w/ the wrong nurse-lol. so she said how about feb 9. so i said okay.. then she goes on to say since its a fert apointment i need to make my apointment w/ the RE 2 weeks after my apointment w/ the fertility nurse.... so... my apt w/ the RE is now Feb 23. so i go feb 9th and feb 23. lol. yay for me:) and it was totally not planned to go that early-but travis said its okay. so that's my new apointment schedule. lol so i have a gyn apt Jan 27, a dentist apt Feb 4, a nurse apt Feb 9 and a RE apt Feb 23. and sometime in there an apt for the hsg. LOL. im busy now (thank you God!) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment