Saturday, January 3, 2009

My thoughts for today

I guess i am too stressed. I think too much. I dont know why-lol.

I have been thinking alot of what ifs...

What if i never get pg
What if the hsg comes back bad
What if we go broke getting a baby.

just stuff like that.

Ive been thinking alot about taxes lately for some reason-lol. I dont know why. I am trying to decide if i want to itemize or not. if anyone can give me tips on that-let me know bc i really dont know what that means-lol.

God knows why im made like this-crazy-so i just have to trust that it will all be okay :)

I cant believe the winter holidays are over, and now we dont get off of work until April!!! ugh. Hopefully in April i will be hearing some really good news that i can share w/ everyone :)

Thats all.. nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment