Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ready? Set? GO!!!!

So.. i started my dreaded period this morning :( bleh! but im Ready for the next step!!! So that's a plus! i dont know when my apointment is going to be yet. We will be doing the Femara for 4 days and then the ultrasound and the trigger, then we'll be doing the IUI sometime. Im sooo excited!!! I get my baby soon!!! :) YAY! lol. Im really hoping and praying each and every day that this is ALL in God's will. I feel as though sometimes im going against God's will by doing artificial means, but we'll see. Maybe not :) Thanks for all the prayers!

I will keep ya posted on things. Im scared, excited, nervous, anxious, sooo sooo excited all at one time :) We'll see :)

So maybe in July or August i will get to make a big announcement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment