Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ummm heck no.

Well, i got my Injections on Friday and all i gotta say is heck no! haha. Im hoping i can trigger on Wed so that way my nurse can give me the shot :) I have my follicle scan on Wed at 11:30 and the post coital test that day as well. We'll see. Im very anxious and very excited to see what God is going to do in our lives this month!! I am MUCH MUCH calmer this time around-so we'll see.

I want to do somthing good for people, id really like to start a group in Ashe County for infertility and child loss. i dont know how though. Hmm. Its just a desire i guess. There are SOOOO many people that i know of personally who have gone, are going through or will go through infertility. there are so many women who are also having numerous losses-or just one. we all are in this boat together, bc i found out that one miscarriage makes you "infertile". so i dont know. We'll see what i decide to do. Some people dont like to talk about it to others, and like to keep to themselves, so i dont know. i dont want to put anyone in a bad position-ya know?

On another note, i decided to get creative and make curtains out of placemats. haha (not the plastic ones) they are the cloth ones and just small like a valance. they arent done yet, but i will post a pic when they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment