Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday shopping

Travis and I went to walmart on Friday to get some deals at walmart. We didnt get much. We got some batteries (they were only $2.50!) Yes, its sad when i get excited over batteries-LOL. Travis got an XBox 360 game (from my parents for Christmas) and then i got a book. My mom and I went to Wilkes to go to Kohls, JCPenny, Belk and we also stopped at Rue21. (Ive never shopped there before-it was neat) I got a few things from Kohls, some pants from JCPenny, and a pair of boots from Rue21. Mom saved more than she spent at Kohls. Crazy! lol. All in all, it was a good shopping day. Travis had the tree up when I got home, so we decorated and put up some Christmas decoration. We dont have many, so i need to run to the $1 tree to see if they have any nice ones this year. i would like new stockings too, but Trav says no. Now all i have to do is wrap gifts.

As for other news, there is none. The countdown for alot of things is on. Christmas: 27 days, our trip to Nashville: 13 days, and then my dr apointments start back up in Jan, that is if im not pg this month or next. We'll see how God decides to Bless us. I cant wait to find out :)

That's about all...

No comments:

Post a Comment