Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today on Thanksgiving I am thankful for alot of things. Its been a long and rough year, and i know that God has gotten me through it. Without Him, i dont know where id be. Its been a long and rough year, and with the help of friends, family, my husband and mostly God, i have gotten through it.

today i am thankful for:
*My life and my salvation. That God sent His only son to die on the cross for our sins.
* My husband. he is the greatest and has been there for me sooo much over the past 8 years that we have been together (married for 3 and 1/2)
* My family, they are a great source of strength for me :)
* My friends, they have been there alot and listened to me complain over and over again.
* that God has given drs the ability to assist in healing and the knowledge to know what to do.
*my church and the youth that go there
* my house, that i have shelter and a place to lay my head a night
* my car, that im able to get around
*and lastly, my job. i love those babies so much and would do anything for them :)

have a happy Thanksgiving and dont forget to be thankful this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment