Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This year....

Well, since this year is coming to a close soon, i thought id make a list of what ive got this year, what ive done, and what is new...

** I got a new car, in June.
** Closer to God
** Fell even more in love w/ travis.
** my first hospital visit for me
** First surgery
** First time i was put to sleep
** Endured heartache
** Shed lots of tears
** Relized how it felt to feel like your guts were ripped out-lol (from the surgery)
** Made new friends
** Went to new places (well, I will on Friday)
** New sense of who i am and what i want to do.
** Started classes again
** Started getting caught up on paying bills
** Gave myself a shot-for the very first time
** Drove a TON of miles to and from the dr.
** Stayed in more hotels than i have my whole life
** Went to the beach
** Went to Pigeon Forge
** Had an amazing time praising God during ATF and at Winter Jam
** Started girls night w/ the girls at work :)
** Made my first "diaper" cake.
** Did 2 Iui's. who ever thought that id need artificial insemination to get pg.
** Got stuck w/ more needles than last year-yay me-lol
** Got close to some kids in the youth group
** My Uncle and Aunt came for a visit.
** Bought a Wii :)
** My sister and her boyfriend moved to Washington DC.
** Went to a Tennessee Titans game ( I will on friday :))
** Got to spend alot more time with Travis
** My brother came up from FL for Thanksgiving


I think thats all for now. Im very very excited to see what God is going to do in our lives this coming year (and yes, i was a little early at doing this-lol) I hope that next year brings LOTS of great news!! a pregnancy announcement, a baby (or 2) and some great chances for Travis & I to grow together and with the Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment