Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to Back

IUI's that is...

Im home from my iui (well, not home-we're at the hotel) Its a good thing that we got a hotel bc we have to be back tomorrow at 11 for another iui. She said my progesterone wasnt exactly what she wanted, but very close. she said-she's not saying that the iui from today didnt work though, she just wants to be cautious bc of all the $$ that went into this cycle, and time. I am to start Prometrium tomorrow night, or fri night, i dont remember-lol. but im soo scared that this isnt going to work-but sooo hopeful that it will. All in God's hands and nothing I can do about it. Right now Im resting and drinking lots of water...

That's all about that. Im very crampy-but I know that is a good thing... swim spermies :) Lol. Im praying very hard that this works!!!!

Im going to go nap..

No comments:

Post a Comment