Friday, January 9, 2009

PMS for a week and half!!!?!?!?

Now, who ever invented the phrase PMS doesnt really know what it means. It means pre-menstrual syndrome-PRE! Pre means before, well.. a couple days before but not a WEEK and a HALF!!!! ugh!!! lol. I mean, i have been soooooo grouchy. My poor Travis! So now im just waiting for my dreaded period to come

As for other news, nothing really. We got some good snow for the past few days and school has been cancelled so our numbers at daycare were low... but still CRAZY!!! God, give me the courage and strength to make it through :)

Since having infertility and pcos, i look at people differently... ya know? I mean, i see these teenagers who are pg w/ like their 2nd or 3rd.. or even 4th baby! that just aggrivates me and i know it shouldnt. These people are YOUNGER than me, dont even WANT a baby, cant even TAKE CARE of a baby-so why cant i have one. Im old enough, i want one and i CAN take care of one :) We'll see.. I need to be patient and know that God is taking care of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment