Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Results

Good things.. bad things.. what is to come out of all of this??

Today my hsg results came out good and they came out bad... Good bc i have one open tube, bad bc i have a blocked one :( My right side is blocked... completly. It hurt really bad during the procedure and the GYN said that is probably bc my left side had some blockages and that the dye unblocked it :) Soooo that's a good thing. I was very upset afterwards, i had my good cry... went into denial.. cried some more... prayed some. and then now im in shock. what are the stages of greif again? lol. If youre interested in seeing what my hsg results look like-here is an example.. these ARE NOT Mine... http://64.143.176.9/library/healthguide/en-us/support/topic.asp?hwid=zm6047 My UTERUS looks like the first pic... but my tubes look like the second (Except reversed bc my right is blocked) My GYN said that most likely the fert dr will do the injections and the iui... so we'll see. I go on Feb 9 and im just waiting... waiting on God to work His miralces :) So please continue to pray for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment