Friday, March 20, 2009

I cant catch a break....

Well.. after having a cough and sore throat since Wed i decided to go to Dr and low and behold... i have the dang flu!!! ugh! the dr couldnt give me any flu meds bc it would be a class C for prenancy and he didnt want to risk anything and prevent anything from happening. I should find out on April fools day if this cycle worked-haha. we'll see. Im to just stay home, drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest. bleh! i would do horrible on bedrest :( I go back to the dr on monday (the one in winston) to get my progesterone levels checked and to see if i did actually ovulate. which im 100% sure i did-but we'll see exactly how high the levels are. if they are low... then i will get a supplement.

So that's me in a nutshell. Prayers would be MUCH appreciated that things will still be okay in my womb and that the baby will implant and grow and my fever/flu wont hinder things :) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment