Saturday, August 8, 2009

day 2 of rest

Well, today marks day 2 of my resting period. Ive been bored, but my sister came to see me yesterday, and my brother kept me fed, and my mom came over and did my dishes. Ive got pretty good help :) Travis has been a HUGE help, waiting on me hand and foot! I just hate that i have to wake him up to get out of bed.

Last night i didnt sleep good, i tossed and turned. about 1am i went to sleep in the recliner, but then the cat kept bothering me. so about 5am i went back to the bed, and then woke up about 10:30. Im sore, bc im healing, but i just keep on remembering that this is God's plan-and THAT is what is keeping me going :) God has a great and wonderful plan for all of this, i just get to wait it out and see what it is.

I think today im going to attempt to go to eat lunch w/ my family-we'll see. i have to have a pillow w/ me at all times, behind my back-so i look like a dork. i dont know if we're going to try movies tonight or tomorrow after church. that's another thing im going to attempt, church. i need to be back in good shape to work on monday. if not, i will still go to work-just wont be at 100%. We'll see. All in all, i think im healing better and faster than what i thought i would :)

That's it for now, nothing too exciting.. just another bump in the road :)

No comments:

Post a Comment