Monday, August 31, 2009

Post-Op update

I havent posted in a while, so i thought id update you with my post-op. i had it on friday.

My dr did a quick exam of my incisions and then a pelvic (yuck) my scars are healing nicely-still itchy as can be though!!! grr. and everything felt good. i had a pg test done, and of course was neg. i got to see some interesting pics of my insides, they were really cool. they found some slight endo on the outside of my uterus and burned it off. so that should help. the dr told us that even that little bit will hinder things from happening... so im happy that they took it off :) We have decided that we are going to induce a period with provera, and then after i get my period i will take femara on days 1-4 and then use ovulation tests to have timed intercourse. i am hoping that this will do the trick and God will decide to bless us really soon!!! Also, we decided if we dont get pg by Jan 2010 with the timed intercourse then we will do another IUI in Jan or Feb (or maybe Dec-hehe) im just hoping we dont need to go that direction and that God is going to bless us :) (in His time!)

nothing else really going on. I have decided to keep myself busy. I have a few projects around the house that i want to get done. I want to re-do the walkway to the house, with new rocks and stepping stones. then i want to tear out the bush on the side of our house and plant tulips and put down mulch. i also want to paint one of the spare rooms, but i know as soon as i paint it-i will need to just repaint it for a baby :) lol. (which is fine w/ me!) i would love love to paint the brick on our house, but i dont think travis would like that too much-lol. we have decided to replace the flooring in the "Titans" room. Its going to be a rubbery type floor-the kind that they use in weight rooms :) red and blue of course. other than that.. im just trying to get things together for some Christmas gifts. id like to make some this year. we'll see.

that's all for now, i thought id update my blog since its been a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment