Friday, November 12, 2010

baby this... baby that...

Baby???


today got me thinking.

I am very excited to be working towards adoption/foster care. Of course we havent done much towards it but get the house together. We wont be attending the adoption seminar until Jan 8. I cant wait for it! lol.
We will start the foster care classes-MAPP training-in the spring when the weather gets warmer. Hopefully by the summer we will have a child in our home :)

What got me thinking today was that we got a babies r us card in the mail :) I was excited. HAHA. Yes, its a store card, but no-we will not be using it-unless we need to. I thought itd be a good one to have. ;-)

In the meantime, Im trying to decide if i want to do the final IUI in Jan or if i just want to let it go. on one hand I do... on the other i dont. I have the meds, we have the money to pay for the iui.


i have enjoyed not shooting myself daily w/ hormones...

I have enjoyed the working time and not the back and forth to the drs...

I have enjoyed LESS stress...

Idk what to do. We shall see how God provides in the next couple of months... bc Im darn excited!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of enjoying no running back and forth to the Dr, and no meds, etc... and I also don't know what I am going to do either. I just keep praying that God will lead me in the right direction, and I know he will you too. :)

    ReplyDelete