Friday, November 12, 2010

Ouchie.... times 100!!!

i have been in pain in my stomach for about a week now. I have also had diarhea for about 2 weeks now. I finally went to the dr the other day and he suspected I had a bacterial infection.... I went back 2 days later for the tests and NOPE. No infections to be found. He put me on prilosec for acid reflux. I am to take it once a day for 6 weeks and after 6 weeks i can take it as needed. if it starts to hurt worse or doesnt get better, then they will test my gallbladder. We shall see.. I have just been sick to my stomach and it was just awful. I hate being sick to my stomach. and worse... Im tired. i cant sleep at night. I seem to be waking up at 3m everyday... that must be my new wake up time??? *sigh*.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That stinks! I hope you feel better soon! I had to have my gallbladder taken out last year...

    ReplyDelete