Saturday, February 28, 2009

last day of prometrium-YAY

sooo today is my last day of prometrium so i should get my period soon :) YAY! who knew id be so happy for that to happen-haha. I was supposed to take the med for 10 days, but was feeling so gross and sick and dizzy on it and i called my nurse and she said to just take it for 5 days and it should work just as good, so that makes me happy :) Then i call her and she's going to call me in a script for Femara to take for days 3-7 and set up an apointment for my cd 15 ultrasound-Lets pray that this works!!!!

Other than that, there isnt much going on. Travis and I booked our hotel for our trip this summer. He actually said he'd drive me down to myrtle beach-lol. (i dont do good in car rides at all!) so we're going to stay there from Wed-Sat (June 24-27) and then June 27 my long life friend Ashley is getting married in Fayettville.. YAY! I cant wait for this vacation since i need one so so bad!! (im hoping to be pg by then too and can really relax-lol)


No other things really going on. lol. we closed on our refinance loan, so we got some extra money-so i dont need to worry if trav doesnt work this summer, but we would still like for him to work, bc that's some more extra money and we can pay off some bills (which desperatly needs to be done!)

That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment