Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Healing

I thought id update and let ya know that im healing just great :)

I went back to work today, and it was an uneventful day-until i came home. My navel (belly button-lol) keeps bleeding, which i dont know why. my nurse never emailed or called me back, so im assuming its not a big deal. Im in ALOT of pain in my stomach now that everything is healing and stretching back to normal. I still cant bend over, but what do ya do.. lol. that's my job.

Im just so excited to see what God is going to do in the next couple of months. They say that the next few months are the best for us to try to conceive naturally-and that's just what we're going to do. We're just going to TRY to conceive without the help of fertility meds. If we dont get pg, and we WILL, before Jan 2010 we're going to go back on fert meds and do an iui right away. We'll see. We're leaving it ALL in God's hands for now :)


Travis and I had a great night together, we watched I Love You, Man. and 17 Again. They were pretty good movies. It was nice just to sit around and do nothing.

That's about all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment