Thursday, August 6, 2009

Laparoscopy today

Good evening! im here (barely) and alive. lol ;) its wasnt so bad. hehe. i dont even remember going to the OR and all the gave me before that was motrin! haha. they didnt give me good drugs to take at home, just to take 800mg of motrin. someone help me, ive never taken motrin. they only sell it in 200mg (that trav could find in the walmart brand) so i take 4 of them?? im not in alot of pain, but the nurse said to take some as soon as i feel somthing. hmmm. lol. i couldnt rmemeber where i was when i woke up-haha. and the alarms were beeping bc my heart was racing! lol. it took about an hr total... they told me that the endo (even just a little bit of it) could hinder conception. i dunno though-haha. they found some on my uterus (outside i think) and then on my ovaries. i didnt really get to talk to the dr bc she had to devilver an emergency c-section to like a 15 year old!!!! i am at home, waiting on trav to bring me subway. im starving! i actually ate really good aftewards. i had some gingerale and crackers. and then chick fil a on the way home.. just the chicken and choc milkshake. now im wanting cookies sooo bad! haha. no one to bake them. im not too sore, but just a little-make sense. sort of like bad menstrual cramps and uterine cramping. and here is TMI for ya! i go from one extreme to another, so now im constipated-LOL. and im peeing like crazy-im assuming from the cath? it burns really bad-and they said that was normal for the 1st 24hrs. my friend told me that i will be sore tomorrow, so we'll see. ive been keeping hydrated and not moving around too much. O-and my stomach is orange!!! haha. from that betadine. i would take pics but you might barf-LOL.

That's alll... now we wait :) We're going to naturally try to conceive until Jan. hopefully that we get pg by then :) Im sort of anxious to see what happens!!! okay-gotta eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment