Friday, April 10, 2009

Dr Update

Hello. I just wanted to give an update about my dr apointment that i had yesterday, Thur. Well.. i got my ultrasound and the first thing she checked was my uterine lining. it was great at 9.9mm (almost 10mm) so that's really good :) I also only had one follicle on the right :( ugh. i was hoping for more than one. but a "normal" woman only gets one per month anyways... so maybe im becoming normal-lol. I dont remember the exact size, but i think it was around 20 somthing mm. I had some smaller ones on the left and right as well.. she said that there could be a possibility for them to mature and release in time. i dunno though. the right side is the side that dr webb, in boone, thought was blocked when they did the hsg test. but my dr in winston, dr parker, said it was just an air bubble. so im hoping dr parker is correct :) Anyways, i got my trigger shot in my arm and now im just waiting for my Easter blessing :)

I hope that you have a great Easter and remember, that the Lord died for all of us that we might have life :) Its going to be a GREAT month!!! travis is sooo positive, so i need to be as well.

Thanks for ALL your thoughts and prayers and i will keep ya posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment