Friday, April 24, 2009

WOW

Wow, i just realised its been a while. Nothing new has been going on, but still. lol.

I did get my "monthly" so i am not pregnant this month. I will be doing another month of 7.5mg of femara along w/ more tests (bleh!) and then if May doesnt work, we will be doing IUI in June (I think) Im really really praying that God is going to bless us in May. We will get our Superbowl baby :) ( I decided that im going to get pg and my baby will be due on superbowl sunday and the titans will be playing so travis wont get to watch it-lol) I know its ALL in His hands now, so i have no control.

I will start my meds Sun and then go to Winston in about 2 weeks. We'll see. I know i need better faith, and one of my friends told me that maybe God is trying to teach me patience. Yes, i KNOW im being taught patience-lol. Travis has great faith and is sooo positive. I need some if his faith :)

I will NOT be obssessing this month, so maybe that will help. I need to be more laid back and realise i AM NOT in control-ugh! lol.

I will update ya'll as i go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment