Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis!!!

Today is my hunny's bday :) He is 25 today!!! We are just hanging around my parents house, not doing much. Im going to attempt to make him a cake that is shaped like a football. i was going to make it last night, but it takes an hr to bake! dang!!!

I appreciate my dear husband sooo much and he's been there for me through EVERYTHING! he is the best husband, and so so supportive. He has been very good through this whole infertility stuff. God has blessed w/ me such a great man, and we've had a great 8 years w/ eachother!! (wow, 8 years together :) )

Please pray for one of my dear friends, she just found out that her beta numbers from her pregnancy arent doubling, and she will miscarry. I know she is at peace w/ it all... but pray that God will give her the courage and strength to carry on. Thank you :)

Have a very blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment