Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And it continues....

...... #15 of injections was tonight. UGH!!! And WHEN do I get patience??? Lol.

I had another ultrasound today, and it showed, again, no growth. UGH!! I thought I saw some growth on the right bc there were 12mm and 11mm (2 I think) and last time, there wasnt any that were measurable. My nurse drew blood and told me that she'd talk to my dr and get back to me. She did get back to me. They want me to do 150iu tonight, 150iu tomorrow night and 150iu on Thur night. I go back Friday morn for yet another ultrasound. Yay me. I just am praying and hoping that God will bless us this month-that this is the month. That Ive waited all this time for this miracle to happen :)

Needless to say, Im excited, nervous, scared, anxious. Most of all, Im ready to get the show on the road. I am hoping that the ultrasound on Friday is GREAT and that we can do the IUI this month... hopefully Sunday. Although Sunday wouldnt be the best bc we have a Skillet/Toby Mac concert that evening. Anything for my baby/babies though :)

After my apointment Travis and I went to paly golf. It was a nice time to get to spend together. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment