Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 13 Update

Today was day 13 of my cycle(Well, yesterday) I had a dr apointment in Winston. It went pretty good :)

All together I had as follows. I had 1-14mm, 3-12mm, 2-11mm, and about 5-10mm and under. My lining was about 7mm and I go back tomorrow (Sunday, day 15) for another ultrasound scan. I was to do my shot again last night and tonight. I hope and pray that I dont need to do my shots anymore bc after tonight I will only have 3 left!! Eick! I really dont want to order more, and we cant really afford that :-/. So I hope and pray that God is going to work His mighty plan this time around!!!

I know that people are praying, and I appreciate it so much!! I know the power of prayer is mighty and God does hear our prayers!! He will come through-in His time. I am praying so hard that this will be His month, because after this one, I dont know how much more we can afford (and God knows that).

Easter is the time for miracles... and Im hoping and praying that tomorrow I will get mine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment