Saturday, April 10, 2010

Please...

**Please.. when you get the urge to tell me you know how I feel... think first..

Have you had your heart ripped out of your chest and torn apart? Because every month when I get a negative pg test-that's how I feel.

Have you had your intestines and stomach twisted and turned?? Because everytime I drive to the dr for an ultrasound, that's how I feel.

Have you had your stomach poked with needles and sting for a couple of minutes each day? Because every shot I do, that's how I feel.

Have you ever had your eyes so puffy from crying that you cant see straight or your head pounding so hard from crying? Because everytime I hear from the nurse "Im sorry youre follicles arent growing" that's how I feel.

Have you ever had your ovaries feel like they are going to burst or your back break? Because every month... that's how I feel.

Have you ever just wanted somthing soo much that you make yourself sick and exhausted? Becuase that's how I feel.





Please... dont tell me to just adopt and I will get pregnant... bc I will not.

Please... dont tell me to "just not think about it" .... wanting a baby is the hardest thing to "not think about"

Please... Dont tell me that Im lucky because I get to sleep all night... Id wake up to a crying baby any day!

Please... Dont tell me its not my fault... becuase then whose fault is it?




Sorry if I offended anyone... but I needed to get that off my chest...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you whole heartedly. I know our friends who don't suffer from infertilty can never understand what it feels like. I think you expressed how we all feel that suffer this pain. We all love you Crystal :-) Your time will come to be a mom no matter how it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW :*( I am SO sorry that you are going through all of this... I know how you feel (well on part of those anyway)I know how it is to have your heart ripped out every month, and to cry so much that your head throbs and you can't see straight. It is very hard to keep the faith and to see a light at the end of the tunnel... and once you have been on one road for so long, it is hard to even imagine yourself off of it. I tell myself that God has a plan every day... a plan that involves everything that we dream of. We just have to keep that faith. And, ppl that do not have infertility will never know what it is like. And even I will never know exactly what it is like for you. Just know that you have so many people who love you and care for you, and will be there every step of the way. Those "ignorant" comments are just their way of saying that they love us but don't know what else to say. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete