Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 down, 3 to go....

Weeks that is.

I have finished 2 weeks of birth control pills, and I have 3 weeks left. Ugh! But that means just 3 more weeks until I start fert drugs and 3 more weeks until Im closer to my baby!! :) yay!

Birth control pills suck!!! I have never ever been on them before, so I wasnt sure what to expect. Truth be told, Im surprised I remember to take one per night-lol. Im horrible at taking pills-lol. They make me sick, tired, hot and I just dont feel normal. (as if I am normal any other time.. )

Other than that, Im just trusting in God's timing bc I know that He knows best for us... Its hard, but there is nothing else I can do but trust in His time. I really appreciate all the prayers that you guys have prayed :)

My last birth control pill is on June 1... yay. Im def counting down the days-I hate that crap. Sad thing is, in June, it will be 3 years of ttc :-(

1 comment:

  1. Aww, bless your heart girl!! You are SO strong though, and such a wonderful inspiration to me! I pray for you all the time, that God will bless you with the baby(ies) that you want so badly. I love you girl, and thank you for all the help and support you have given me! I pray that this time passes quickly for you, I know how hard it is to sit and wait.

    ReplyDelete