Monday, May 31, 2010

YAY no more!!!!!

YAY!!!! No more bc pills forever!! I hate that junk and never want to take them ever again! Lol.

I should start af (aka my period) soon, hopefully tomorrow, and then I will go to the dr on day 3 for an ultrasound to check for cysts-hopefully I dont have any. Then I will start on my injections that night. Round 2! I have heard really good things about this new med, so Im really praying and hoping.. I know God has a great time for us and Im praying this is it!!!

Im not really praying for God to give us a baby-but for God's will to be done. Whether that be a biological child, for us to adopt, for us to foster care or for us to just live childless (as much as that will kill us)we just know that its all in God's good and perfect will and there is nothing we can do about it.

Im hoping to have more updates soon enough on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment