Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Because

Just because you work in a hospital doesnt make you a doctor..

just because you go to church, doesnt make you a pastor (or even a Christian at times)

Just because you drive a truck, doesnt make you a trucker...

Just because you read, doesnt make you a teacher..

Just because you are a waiter/waitress, doesnt make you a cook/chef...

Just because you are woman, doesnt make you a mother...

Just because I have no child, doesnt mean I have no life....

Just because Im done trying... doesnt mean I dont still hurt, still cry, still greive...

Just because I lost you... doesnt mean I will forget you.... i will always love you.

Just because I cant get pregnant... doesnt mean I will never be a parent...


Just because I hurt, I cry, I greive... does NOT mean I cant be happy, healthy, and full of life...


Just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment