Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New year, new hope??

Maybe.

I think 2011 will be a very exciting year for Travis and I. We already have great plans in the making.

Travis will continue his other job at Wilkes teaching his night class, and hopefully he will get a job in updating the website for the Farmers Market. We are unsure about that yet.


We will start doing more things w/ the church as we learn and grow (as a big family) We will start meeting in groups, but Im not sure on what nights. Im excited to see what God has in store for us there :) The change has been a good one so far!

We will start doing the foster care classes in the spring, regardless of how things go. I think Id like to have a foster care liscense, whether or not we get pregnant. I think. ;-)

We already have thoughts for our trip this summer, but in order for us to do that, we need money. HAHA. that we dont have right now. I am thinking the beach, for sure. I loved pigeon forge and would love to go back, but I think a beach trip is what I need. Heck, id love to go to Maine, but i dont think that's in the cards for us :)

It will be a different year, but a great year. Hopefully with LESS heartache and more joyous occasions. We shall see.

I cant believe Travis and I will both be 27 this year, Im starting to feel old and Im sure my parents/grandparents are as well. Heck, even my siblings are starting to seem old. In just a few short days, Bobby (my brother) will be 24. See, just seems like yesterday I turned 24!

This will also be a great year, bc in March we will be together for 10 years :-) 10 WONDERFUL years w/ travis. We started dating on March 6, 2001.

In June we will be MARRIED for 5 years :) We got married on June 24, 2006. These 5 years have been the best ever!!!

but sadly, in June it will mark 4 years of us ttc (trying to conceive) God only knows why its taken this long, and we will just live day by day :)

That's about all Ive got coming up. I cant WAIT to see what He has in store for us this coming year, I just know it has to be a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment