Monday, March 16, 2009

Another dr update

Okay-dr apointment today. She scanned me and my lining was 13mm and my one follie was 34mm (i think that is a little big but she said its great!) and 24ish mm. I got my trigger in my arm and should ovulate in a couple of days. so we are well on our way to a baby-or twins-yay! lol. She did say that she was very hopeful that both follicles will release an egg-so that would increase my chances for twins very much. so im excited about that. ive been having such horrible pains in my ovaries today :( im hoping that means somthing good :) im just getting excited and nervous and anxious all at once.... Thanks for all the prayers-they mean soo much to me : ) I thought that i actually saw a 3rd follicle today on the same ovary as the 2 big ones, but im probably wrong-haha.

I will update you more as time goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck honey! Drink lots of Gatoraide! It'll help with the ovary pain. :)

    ReplyDelete