Friday, March 13, 2009

Dr Apointment Update :)

I wont have too much time.. but i wanted to let you know what the dr (well my nurse) said. I have 5 follicles total. 3 on the right (2 that are 11mm, and one that is 13mm) i had 2 on my left that were 23 (or 24) and 28mm. My lining was only 7.1mm and they like it to be 8mm. so they didnt give me the trigger. Im supposed to do opks tonight, tomorrow and sun.i take the one on sunday at 10am and then i call the nurse and let her know what it says... then im assuming i either go back or she will call in the trigger shot.. so we'll well on our way :) The nurse said that the 2 big follicles will drop eggs. so.. there is a HUGE possibilty that we will end up with 2 babies :) Thanks for ALL the prayers-i really really appreciate it!!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you to have great follies that release great eggs!!! I cant wait to hear your BFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome report to me! Much prayers sent up for you honey! Can't wait to hear about your baby(s)! :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete