Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nerves???

So... I have a dr apointment in Winston at 8:30am and man, my nerves are doing somthing wonderful-NOT! im sooo nervous.. i know its going to be good bc i have faith and know that God is doing good things in my ovaries (plus im having pretty bad ovary pains) and i WILL get blessed with my babies (yes, babies-plural-lol)

I wont be able to update my blog until Sun bc Travis, Jeremy, Heather & I will be in Greensboro until Sun. We are going to Acquire the Fire/Battle Cry. Im very excited to go.. .another reason im really excited is to see Travis :) He has been gone since Tue and ive missed him sooo bad!!!

Okay-im watching American Idol and all i do is cry!!! LOL i feel sooo bad for the blind guy bc he cant see what is going on :( It makes me feel bad for him-lol. (now Paula is crying-haha)

I will update everyone on Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment