Thursday, March 5, 2009

Follicle Scan Apointment? Check!

Hello. I just wanted to update you guys and let you know i have an apointment next Friday-eick, friday the 13th-for my follicle scan. In other words, i have an ultrasound next friday to see if the femara produced any good side follicles (the follicles is what houses the egg to be released) I produced pretty good sized ones the last time i was on femara so im hoping i do this time :) My apointment is at 8:30 in Winston so i will have to leave the house around 6 am! Oh my!!! i will meet travis in Greensboro afterwards and go on to the ATF where we will meet jeremy and heather... (okay, that means nothing for my infertility-lol)

I also started last night on Femara (the fertility drug) 7.5mg for days 3-7 (5 days) its not been bad so far, just makes me tired and have a terrible headache. but i know its all for the best :)

Travis leaves Tue to go to the techonology conference in Greenville, and i wont see him again until Friday in Greensboro :( So pray for me while he is gone, i hate being alone! lol.

Nothing else that is new :) Travis is in Greensboro as i write this bc the high school boys basketball team made it to the finals.. wow :)

That's all.. i will update as things progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment