Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1...2...3....4....5....6...7...8...9...10....

And I lost count after 12! LOL

Im home from my dr apointment. Man, am I overwhelmed now! HAHA. I got there and she asked how I felt. I told her "bloated and full" and she said "oooo I hate to see what's in here-lol" She scanned my lining-looked good. 9.4mm. My right ovary had 5-6 follies that were all over 8mm. Then she got to my left and BAM!!!! There were sooo many! I lost count-Lol. I had about 10 on just my left and they were all over 8mm!!!! Total I had 7, possibly 8, that were over 11mm and the rest were over 8mm. So that's a good visit. Im to continue w/ Follistim-150iu tonight and tomorrow night and Im also supposed to start on Ganrilex tonight and tomorrow. I go back on Friday at 8:30 for another scan. Eick!!! Im scared, nervous, excited-just all into one. lol. I will know more on Friday bc I will need to go talk to the other physician who is actually doing all this. Its at another hospital.

That's all in a nutshell. Off to rest a min.

No comments:

Post a Comment