Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 scan...

Went good! I had about 20 antral follicles on both ovaries-which have a potential of maturing. my nurse didnt want that to happen, neither do i-haha. I started on 110 iu per night of Follistim. I took my first shot for the month tonight, its like nothing now. lol. Im so used to it. I go back on Sun-day 8 for a follie scan, hoping we have good things growing :)

for the plan this month, if i get more than 3 follies that will be mature, they will aspirate all but 3. do the iui w/ the 3 and then freeze the ones the aspirate and then if i dont get pregnant in aug, in sept they will thaw those out and add sperm and transfer those into my uterus like an ivf cycle. (im assuming) we didnt go into much detail but will when the time comes.

if you are reading this, and youre a praying person, please please pray. I know that God will bless us when His time is right-not ours, but still... pray please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment