Friday, August 13, 2010

Overwhelming to me...

I got my scan. My lining was 11mm. I dont remember how many I had on my right and how many on my left, but I do remember i had 8 on one side, or was it 5??, and 7 on the other. Those 15 measured above 11mm!!!! I had about 20 total that measured over 8mm (including the ones that are 11mm) I had 2 big ones at 18mm. I took Follistim 150iu tonight and Ganrilex (however you spell that). I go to the "new" dr (its at the hospital and not at my drs that i go to now) tomorrow at 10:30. They are going to do a scan and discuss w/ me what will be done. I will have all but 3 follies extracted and those that are extracted will be frozen, just the eggs, not made into embryos. Then w/ the 3 left they will do IUI. I will be sedated, but not knocked out. they will give me vicodin and valium. Which ive never taken either. Lol. So I will really know more tomorrow after my apointment.

Well, that's me in a nutshell :)

2 comments: