Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do you see what I see???

Well.. I hope you dont see what I see, bc that'd be gross :) Lol... sorry, bad title.

I saw some spotting today (TMI, but hey, youre reading a TTC-trying to conceive-blog-haha) and that means af (aka: my period) will be on her dreaded but o-so-welcome way!!! YAY!!! who knew I would ever be so happy for that!!! Lol.

That should make tomorrow as Day 1 and then I go on Day 3 for my ultrasound (yes, while on my period-soooo embarassing!!) to check to see if I have (well, dont have) cysts. So PRAY (hard) for none!!! (I just cant wait any longer to move on!!!) I will start injections on Day 3 (that night) and continue them. I go back on day 8 for another ultrasound, and then some after that (to check on my follicle growth)

Im sooo excited and sooo overwhelmed right now :) I just know that God has great and wonderful plans for my life(well, Trav's life too-lol) and I know that this is it!!! It just has to be :)

So, over the next coming weeks, prayers would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment