Sunday, March 7, 2010

Injectable drugs here I come!

I am so excited because I got the word from my nurse that we are to start on injections. I ordered my meds from Ascend on Friday. $580 for 11 vials of med!! I am still on provera now to get a period. When I end the provera, I will get my period then I am to go on day 3 to the doctor for an ultrasound. If I dont have any cysts (which I pray I dont) then I start the shots that night. I will do 75iu of Bravelle once a night for up to 12 days. (depending on how my ovaries react to the meds) I will go back on day 8 for an ultrasound to see how well my ovaries respond. I hope really well :) Then we'll do another IUI and wait. Im sooo excited that I can hardly contain myself :) I just know this has to be it and that God will bless us very soon!!!

Last month for my trigger, I took a picture of my shot and all that stuff. I was going to post a pic, but couldnt really figure out how-lol. Lets see if I can do it now. I will be posting pics of the Bravelle when I get it in the mail.



So, pray for me guys... I know that alot of people are struggling with infertility as well, and I pray for them daily, but I know that God will be doing GREAT and wonderful things-very soon!!!

Thats about all. I will keep ya posted as time goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment