Monday, March 15, 2010

Ouchie!!!!

I need a dentist!! Ouch!!! My tooth is hurting me so bad today. Idk if its my wisdom tooth or my cavit-eick! but either way, its hurting! I have an apointment on April 6, but i just realised that my iui will probably be around that time, and i dont want to do anything to hinder my chances of the baby sticking :) Lol. So i will call tomorrow to see if they have any open apointments bc boy o boy-it hurts!!

Well, that's about all!! Only 3 more nights (well, tonight, tomorrow night and wed night) of the provera left--YAY!!! I had a little bit of spotting last night, so that freaked me out. I need af (my period) to hold off until Thur/Fri :) lol.

Thats all....

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh... better get that checked, but I understand not wanting to interrupt the IUI!

    ReplyDelete