Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First of many shots...

Today I went to winston to have my day 3 ultrasound and everything looked great!! My lining was 2.5mm and that's great because Im on my period. I had 2 follicles that measured 10mm and 12mm, so they checked my estrogen levels. They were 35 (anything under 100 was great) So i was good to go!! Dr Parker told me how to use the needles along w/ the q-caps that came w/ them. and told me to take the shots every night, 75iu, once a night until Monday night. I go back on Tue for another ultrasound/follie scan to see how the bravelle is working.

I did my first of many shots tonight! I was/am sooo excited and just KNOW that this IS going to work! God IS going to bless us!! This month :) (positive thinking here-hehe)

pray pray pray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment