Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introducing the human pin cushion!!!

Yup, that's me, the human pin cushion!! I only have 2 more nights of shots left :) wow-that's amazing!!! Only 2 more nights!! :) (well, until I learn more at the dr on Tue)

I go to the dr on Tue for a follicle scan. Im excited, scared, nervous, all those rolled into one. I want good follicles, but not too many to cancel my cycle. Most places can turn an overstimulated iui cycle into an ivf cycle, but we cant afford that right now. So Im praying reallly hard that since God led us here, that He will allow us to get through this. We are hoping to have our 4th (and final :)) IUI on or around Easter, which also happens to be Trav's bday :) I think that'd be a great miracle and a great gift!!! And my due date would be around Christmas :) How wonderful that would be!!

We talked a little bit about ivf today, not really in detail, but some. I found a place in New York that does mini ivf cycles, and natural ivf cycles. We would have to pay around $4,000 instead of like $20,000. Plus we'd get a little vacation out of it.

That's about all that is going on in the Bennett house. Nothing much, just waiting and trying to do it patiently this time around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment