Saturday, August 21, 2010

Been A While....

Hello people, been a while-LOL.

Nothing new with me. I have just been waiting patiently... trying to at least.

I did get a phone call the other day saying that I did indeed have 3 frozen eggies :) Of great quality too :) So IF we need to, we have 3 eggies ready to thaw out for next month. The good thing about it if we have to use the frozen eggies, is that I dont need to take shots over and over again. I will just have to wear an estrogen patch to thicken my lining and get it ready for transfer. I am excited about it-hoping that this cycle works though. The survival rate of thawed eggies is 75%, so that means that 2 out of 3 should survive. So we will be praying and praying for this month to work :)

Other than that-nothing else is going on.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Praying this month works for both of us!! :) (Esp you!)

    ReplyDelete