Saturday, August 14, 2010

Okay, Im home but I wont be on here long. Im exhausted.

So my apointment was at 10:30 so we got there at 10:15 bc I thought that Id have to fill out alot of papers bc I havent been to this office. We waited for about an hour. Anyways, so I went back and had my ultrasound. My lining was good, I dont remember what the mm was though-lol. I had 18 follies total over 10mm. On the left I had 14mm, 20.6mm, 22mm, 3-15mm, 2-11mm and a 16mm. on the right i had 2-12mm, 4-14mm, 15mm, 11mm, and 18mm. Im really bloated and sore though. The dr will aspirate all but the 3 largest and I will have an iui w/ those. They will freeze the ones they aspirate. This is a clinical trial type thing on the new freezing machine. They have had 6 pregnancies with doing this so far (there is only 36 people in the study) and the rest of us are still in this stage. I have to be there again on Monday at 7:45 am. I am to take my trigger tonight at 10:30. On Monday I have to take a antibiotic, a 10mg of Valium and 2 Tylenol 3's. EICK! Im very medicine sensitive. lets see.. that's about all that I can think of. I will update when things progres..


Im VERY excited and VERY nervous. and I actually feel pretty miserable. I dont want to complain but I feel like junk. LOL. Please pray that this works :)

1 comment: