Sunday, August 8, 2010

Follicle Scan-CHECK!

Dr apointment went good. I had about 8-9 follies that were from 7-9.6mm big. Lining was 8mm. Im excited now. I go back Wed, but idk what time yet though. She has to call me back. They did bump my meds up to 150iu. Im scared. lol. Here is the deal for this month. IF I get more than 5 follies they will aspirate all but 3 and freeze those and still do the iui (I think-lol) and then IF I dont get pregnant in Aug, we will use the frozen ones in Sept. They freeze the eggs when they become blastocysts. I mean, I want to do that, but then I dont. Its a couple thousand for both so we'll see. We have about $1,000 saved up, but that's not the same as a COUPLE thousand-haha. We'll see. Im really trying not to worry-just going day by day. We will know more on Wed I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a great appt! Lots of follies = lots of babies!! :) I am still counting on your sextuplets! LOL And 8mm lining, awesome! Mine never gets that thick :/ Oh well, good for you! Prayers and baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Crossing my fingers Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete