Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today...

.... my heart is breaking.

Yesterday evening I went to the restroom and there it was-spotting. Yup, Monday will be day 1 of my cycle (I dont even know what number anymore-I have lost count)

I will call Dr Y on Monday and I assume I will go in for a day 3 scan and start on the required meds for this cycle. Good news is that I dont have to take injections this time around, just somthing to thicken my lining. I might have to take Ganirelex again-but I dont know yet.

So our plan for this time is to thaw out 3 eggies, and do ICSI (that is where they place 1 sperm into each egg and its instant fertilization, correct me if Im wrong on that) and then they grow them in the lab for 3-5 days and then transfer them into my uterus. I am pretty sure they are transfering all 3, but Im not sure yet. I told Trav the reason that we havent gotten preg yet is bc its God's plan for me to get preg w/ triplets-2 boys and 1 girl. My friend Michelle said we'll have 3 girls. ;)

So the prayer for this month is to please pray that my 3 eggies make it past thawing, once they are past that stage-that they make it to either 3 or 5 days and have the correct amount of cells for implantation. After that, that they make it and implant and we have our miracle(s). I just want one. One is all I ask for. IF I get more than one, then its all in God's plan and I will be excited.

Thank you so much for praying. Im hurting, my heart is breaking, but I know that this is in God's plan. I feel it in my heart and I just know this is going to work.

thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment