Friday, October 8, 2010

3 babies!!!! :-)

Hello :)

As of right now we have 3 babies (embryos, to me though-they are babies-other people may think diff) YAY!!! No one has called yet to tell us otherwise. The embriologist told dh that she'd call and let us know if anything goes wrong and she'd go by in the morn and check on the babies and call me tomorrow with how they are doing. I am assuming if the eggs didnt thaw then she would have called bc that was at 12:00 and now its 5:15. LOL. Im soooo excited!!!! I just KNOW that this IS it! this is the month!!! I have such a positive attitude (w/ a hint of negativity every once in a while-but then Trav "slaps" me back-haha). I just feel it in my heart that our babies will come home soon!!!!! I can not stop smiling or being giddy. LOL. I feel like a child. I just know that GOd wouldnt get us this far for no reason. Im just beyond thrilled!!!

Here is a pic of our babies home for the next 5 days:


Alot of people dont know what ICSI is. ICSI is when the embryologist directly inserts one sperm into each egg. Here is a pic :) We have to do this bc the outer shell of the eggs are tougher bc of the freezing they went through.



I know im mushy but I wanted to thank you all for praying for me and for being there for me.

I will keep ya'll updated. Tomorrow is my day of cleaning and praying and hoping!!! I hope she calls me early! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment